- Prioritized list of quantified risks
What are the risks that most likely to cause trouble? That needs the most contingency?
- Amount of contingency and cost reserves needed.
- Possible realistic and achievable completion date and project costs with confidence level versus the cost oand time objective for the project.
- The quantified probability of meeting project objectives.
- Trends in quantified risk analysis.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Risk Register Updates:
Decision Tree Analysis
- is an assessment of the data obtained using the decision tree method to evalute various possible outcomes.
- allows decision-makers to factor in both probability and impact for each branch of every decision under consideration.
- indicates the decision that will provide the greatest expected value when all the uncertain implications, costs, rewards and subsequent decisions are quantified.
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)