- ensure that the best seller is awarded the contract.
- assigned to the values of the proposals and each proposal is scored.
- The seller with the highest score is awarded the contract.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
Steps in Contract Negotiation:
All parties become acquainted and the overall attitude of the negotiation is established; this tone is largely set by the buyer's team leader and the person with authority to sign the contract will lead the contract negotiation team.
Each side attempts to learn about the other's real position.
Give-and-take discussions take place to arrive at the best possible agreement to all.
The tentative agreement is revised and everyone has an opportunity to the tweak the results.
The team tries to ensure that all parties clearly understand and agree to all terms and conditions of the contract.
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)