Tuesday, January 12, 2010
- Details what is required in terms of physical characteristics.
- Specifies measurable capabilities the end product must achieve in terms of operational characteristics.
- Defines what the deliverable is required to do but not necessarily how to do it. This allows the prospective sellers to offer different possible solutions for archiving the same end-use function.
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)