- Submitted by a potential seller.
- Demonstrated an understanding of the procurement need, describe the seller's ability to provide the service or product and the detail the price for delivering the desired goods and/or service.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
What are the major activities in Request Seller Responses?
- A method of expanding the number of potential sellers by publicly announcing the solicitation in general circulation publications.
- allows the sellers to ask questions and get clarifications about the project and bidding requirements.
- are also called vendor conferences, pre-bid conference or contractor conference.
- is part of organizational process assets.
- will be sent only the pre-qualified sellers.
Request Seller Responses:
- When the project manager requests seller responses, he obtains quotations, bids, proposals, or estimations from potential suppliers of goods or services being procured.
- The potential sellers must prepare and submit proposals in response to your requst.
Friday, September 10, 2010
What are the Considerations in Evaluation Criteria?
- Understanding of need
- Overall or lifecycle cost
- Technical ability
- Management approach
- Financial capacity
- Project Management ability
Friday, September 3, 2010
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)