- established to deal with unknown risks and accepted known risks.
- may be in the form of additional time, money or resources.
- covers risk events that are not accounted for int he project baseline duration and cost estimations.
- determined by the potential impact of the risk but should include enough to implement any contingency plans as well as a buffer for dealing with unidentified risks.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Contingency Reserve is:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)