- What is Project Objective?
Project Objective is the criteria used to measure whether a project is successful or not. Specific in terms of scope, Quantitative Approaches, Realistic and attainable, Consistent / compliant with plans.
- What is the difference between product and project scope?
Product scope is requirements that related to the product of the project.
Project scope is the work you need to do to deliver the product of the project.
- What is the scope baseline?
Measurement of success on the project include whether the requirement have been met and whether the scope baseline has been met. It includes the project scope statement, WBS and WBS dictionary.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Introducing Scope Definition in PMP
Scope Definition is shaped by deliverables, assumptions and constraints that are documented during project initiation.
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)