- Create a Scope Management Plan
This includes documenting how the project scope should be defined, verified, controlled and how Work Breakdown Structure will be created and defined.
- Create a Scope Statement
This includes developing a detailed project scope statement as the basis for future project decisions.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
This includes subdividing the major project deliverables and project work into smaller and more manageable components.
- Scope Verification
This includes formalizing acceptance of the completed project deliverables.
- Control a Project Scope
This includes controlling changes to the project scope.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Project Scope Management
In PMP, Project Scope Management includes the following aspects:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)