- Determine the communications need of project stakeholders
- work from an organisation chart to avoid omitting a key stakeholder.
- ask for major stakeholder input.
- Evaluate any constraints and assumptions
- to determine their possible impact on communication planning.
- Determine the appropriate communications technologies
- analyse the availability of technology systems.
- Evaluate the expected project staff to identify their knowledge of and access to proposed technology.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Communications Requirement Analysis
Project Manager should make effective choices to choose the appropriate communication technologies for the communication management plan. The choices include:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)