- Determine and Organise Project Risk Managment Team.
- Establish a budget for risk management.
- Compiles the organisation policy and government standard.
- Descibes the approaches, tools and data sources.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Introducting How to Create a Risk Management Plan
Risk Management Planning is the process of deciding how to approach and plan the risk management activities for a project. It consists of the following steps:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)