- Risk Ranking for the project compared to other projects.
- List of prioritiesed risks and their probability and impact ratings.
- Risk grouped by categories.
- List of risk for additional analysis and response.
- that wil move forward to quantitative risk analysis and/or response planning
- Documented for later revisit during risk monitoring and control.
- The PM should know if risk is increasing, decreasing or staying the same, so that trends can be analysed.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Output from Qualitative Risk Analysis
Risk Register (update)
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)