- the process of numerically assessing the probability and impact of each risk.
- determined the extent of the overall project risk.
- determined by the cost and schedule reserves.
- identified risks requiring the most attention.
- created by realistic and achievable cost, schedule or scope targets.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Quantitative Risk Analysis - Introduction
Quantitative risk analysis is:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)