- is a technique used to determine whether it would be more cost effective to produce a prudct or service in-house or from an outside vendor.
- can significantly impact project time, cost, quality, scope, etc.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
What is a Make-or-Buy Analysis?
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)