- Provides sellers a refund of expenses incurred while providing a service, plus a fee presenting seller profits.
- Includes incentives for meeting certain objectives.
- Is most suitable if project parameters are uncertain.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
What is Cost Reimbursable?
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)