- Contract such that all allowable cost is paid and final price is based on total final cost relative to total target cost.
- Final price subject to a ceiling price which is negotiated at the outset.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Fixed Price Incentive Contracts
What is a Fixed Price Incentive Contract:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)