- Identify stakeholders in all phases of the project.
- Access their knowledge and skills to have a common background.
- Analyze and keep them involved (work as a team).
- Get their signoff and formal acceptance during closure.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
How to Manage Stakeholder in Project Lifecycle?
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)