- It is also known as "Top Down" Estimation.
- It uses estimations from previous activities to estimate future durations. The validity of duration estimates derived using this method depends on:
- historical information
- similarity of the historical projects
- expert judgement
Sunday, January 6, 2008
One of the estimation common used in project management is the "Analogous Estimation". What exactly is Analogous Estimation?
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)