- It is a method of monitoring schedule performance and controlling changes to the schedule baseline.
- Measurement of schedule performance efficiency is the schedule performance index (SPI)
If the SPI is greater than 1.0 or 100%, the project is ahead of schedule. If the SPI is less than 1.0 or 100%, the project is behind schedule.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Schedule Control in PMP
What is the definition of Schedule Control in PMP?
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)