- Review the organization's quality policy.
- Determine how your project team will implement the policy.
- Review the product description to identiy customer/stakeholder quality requirements.
- Determine the cost of quality trade-offs.
Friday, March 14, 2008
What is the Best Practice in Creating a Quality Plan
The best practice when creating a quality plan includes:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)