- Analysis of the current status of the schedule and budget.
- Feedback to team members and work package owners.
- Communicate with upper management and customers.
- Early indentification of variance.
- Early impelmenation of corrective actions.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Benefits of Performance Reporting
Benefits of Performance Reports are:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)