- Analyse work results against planned performance.
- Hold performance reveiws to communicate and acess project status and/or progress.
- Balance the constraints of preparing performance reports against the benefits gained by the reporting.
- Measure and monitor performance the same way throughout the project life cycle.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
How to report Project Performance
How to report project performance?
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)