- Risk Exploitation
- Used when a project team wants to make sure that a positive risk is fully realized
- Done by hiring the best experts in a field or ensuring the most technologically advanced resources are available to the project team.
- Risk Sharing
- Entails partnering up with another party in an effort to give your team the best chance of seizing the opportunity.
- Joint ventures are a common example of risk sharing.
- Risk Enhancement
- increase the probability that an opportunity will occur.
- Done by focusing on the trigger conditions of the opportunity and trying to optimise their chances of occurrence.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Positive Risk Strategies
Corrective action in Positive Risk Strategy:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)