- any decision not to change the project plan to deal with a risk.
- performed either passively by doing nothing or actively by creating a contingency plan to deal with the risk.
- to include contingency plan and contingency reserve.
Friday, January 16, 2009
What is Risk Acceptance?
Risk Acceptance is:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)