- a strategy developed in advance for dealing with the occurrence of identified risks.
- performed to construct a strategy before things go wrong.
- to include a fallback plan for risks with a high impact. A fallback plan is to be implemented if the initial contingency plan is ineffective in responding to the risk event.
Friday, January 16, 2009
What is a Contingency Plan?
In PMP, contingency plan is:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)