- is the process of responding to idenified and unforeseen risks.
- involves tracking identified risks, identifying new risks, implementing risk response plans and monitoring their effectiveness.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Introduction to Risk Monitoring and Control
Risk monitoring and control:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)