- Plan Purchase and Acquisitions
Determining what to purchase or acquire and determining when and how.
- Plan Contracting
Documenting products, services and results requirements and identifying potential sellers.
- Request Seller Response
obtaining among potential sellers and negotiating a written contract with each sellers.
- Contract Administration
Managing the contract and relationship between the buyer and seller. Reviewing and documenting how a seller is performing. Managing contract related changes.
- Contract Closure
Completing and setting each contract, including the resolution of any open items and closing each contract applicable to the project or project phases.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Project Procurement Management in PMP
Project Procurement Management in PMP consists of:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)