- Submitted by a potential seller.
- Demonstrated an understanding of the procurement need, describe the seller's ability to provide the service or product and the detail the price for delivering the desired goods and/or service.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
What exactly is a Proposal?
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)