- When the project manager requests seller responses, he obtains quotations, bids, proposals, or estimations from potential suppliers of goods or services being procured.
- The potential sellers must prepare and submit proposals in response to your requst.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Introducing Request Seller Responses
Request Seller Responses:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)