- are the standards used to rate or score proposals, quotes or bids.
- are objective and can be readily demonstrated and measured.
- are subjective and open to different interpretations.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)