- Is the process of ensuring that contract obligations have been met on both sides and resolving any outstanding issues.
- Involves verifying that work was done and delivered as specified, updating contract records accordingly and arrange for final settlement of contract obligations.
Monday, September 12, 2011
What is Contract Closure?
Contract Closure as defined in PMP means:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)