- a formal evaluation of both supplier's performance of the contract, as well as the effectiveness of the procurement process itself.
- to establish a record that may be used to shape procurement practices in other contracts for this project or for other projects.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
What is Procurement Audit in PMP?
A procurement audit is:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)