- Find existing quality standard for product and project management.
- Create additional project specific standards.
- Determine what work you will do to meet the standards.
- Determine how you will measureto make sure you meet the standards.
- Balance the needs of quality with scope, cost, time, risk and satisfaction.
- Create a quality management plan and add it to the project management plan.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Key Points in Quality Planning
Key point in Quality Planning is to determine a plan for quality. This includes:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)