- Perform continuous improvements.
- Determine if project activities comply with organisational and project policies, processes and procedures - quality audit.
- Correct deficiencies.
- Identify improvements that the company needs to make.
- Recommend changes and corrective actions to integrated change control.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Key Points in Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance is used to determine if the project is complying with organisational and project policies and processes. Steps include:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)