- Measure specific project results again quality standards.
- Implement approved changes to the quality baseline.
- Identify quality improvement.
- Repair defects.
- Recommend changes, corrective and preventive actions and defect repair to Integrated Change Control.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Key Points in Quality Control
Quality Control is used to measure specific project results against standards. Steps include:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)