- Initiating Process
Involve defining the need for the project and obtain a commitment to proceed.
- Planning Process
Use to develop a strategy for how to accomplish the work in a project.
- Executing Process
Involve carry out the strategy for the project.
- Controlling or Monitoring the Process
Check and measure the required progress in the project. This also includes any corrective actions needed to get back on track.
- Closing Process
Involve handing off the project, gain formal acceptance and perform administrative and contractual closure.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Project Management Process
In a project, it includes the following processes:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)