- Feasibility analysis may be conducted using a formal study or an informal brainstorming session. It may also be used to compare alternative solutions to select the one that is the best fit for the organization.
- Cost-Benefit analysis compares the predicted costs and benefits of a project.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Project Selection Method
In PMP, Project Selection Method is any systematic approaches used to analyse the value of a proposed project. The evaluation may be formal or informal.
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)