- Straight Line Depreciation
The same amount of depreciation is taken each year.
- Accelerate Depreciation
Depreciates faster than straight-line (eg Double declining Balance).
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Project Selection Methods Key Terms - Depreciation
For Depreciation, it means that large assets (eg equipment) purchased by the company lose value over a period of time. In accounting terms, there are:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)