- if the value is > 1, it means the benefits are greater than the cost.
- if the value is < style="font-weight: bold;">costs are greater than the benefits.
- if the value is = 1, it means the costs and benefits are the same.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Project Selection Methods Key Terms - Benefit Cost Ratio
For Benefit Cost Ratio, it relates to the project cost and to determine what work should be done. In general,
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)