- Mandatory / Hard Logic
- Inherent in the nature of work done.
- Based on the needs of a party outside of the project.
- Dependencies defined by Project Management Team at their discretion.
- There is no choice between Mandatory and External Dependencies.
- This is the preferred method of arranging activities based on conditions, guidelines or best practices.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Types of Activity Dependencies include:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)