- Activity Definition
Identify the specific scheduled activities that need to be performed to produce the various project deliverables.
- Activity Sequencing
Identify and document the dependencies among the scheduled activities.
- Activity Resources Estimation
Estimate the type and quantify of resources that will be needed to complete each scheduled activity.
- Activity Duration Estimation
Estimate the number of work periods that will be needed to complete each scheduled activity.
- Schedule Development
Analyze activity sequence, duration, resource and schedule constraint to create the project plan.
- Schedule Control
Control changes to the project schedule.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Project Time Management in PMP
Project Time Management in PMP consists of the following areas:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)