- Code of Account / Control Accounts
- a system by which WBS elements are uniquely numbered.
- allows these individual WBS components to be more easily tracked, especially in the area of performance and costs.
- Work Packages
- A deliverable or project work component at the lowest level of each branch of WBS.
- Divided further into scheduled activities.
- WBS Dictionary
- Can be used as part of a work authorisation system to inform team members of when their work package is going to start, scheduled milestones and etc.
- It also contains a number identifier, control account, who is responsible for the work, schedule and milestones.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Key Terms in WBS
Some of the key terms used in Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) includes:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)