Thursday, December 13, 2007

PMP Application Checklist

I have received the following PMP application checklist from PMP Resource and it is a very good remainder. Please find the information below:

Prior to submitting your application, please make sure that you have checked all of the following:

Category I

  • I have written my name as it appears on the identification that I will present when I take the PMIC examination
  • I have included a current resume
  • I have included proof of my degree
  • I have included payment information
  • My Experience Verification Form(s) dates back at least 3 years from the date of application
  • My Experience Verification Form(s) does not date back farther than 6 years from the date of application
  • My Experience Verification Form(s) reflects a total of at least 4500 hours
  • When I count the months listed on my Experience Verification Form(s), the total is at least 36 (not counting gaps or overlap)




Category II

  • I have written my name as it appears on the identification that I will present when I take the PMIC examination
  • I have included a current resume
  • I have included payment information
  • My Experience Verification Form(s) dates back at least 5 years from the date of application
  • My Experience Verification Form(s) does not date back farther than 8 years from the date of application
  • My Experience Verification Form(s) reflects a total of at least 7500 hours
  • When I count the months listed on my Experience Verification Form(s), the total is at least 60 (not counting gaps or overlap)

* The above information is obtained from the PMP Resource mailing list.

No comments:

Suggested Study Materials

  • PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
  • PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
  • A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
  • The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)