- The lower-level components are necessary and sufficient for the completion of each decomposed item.
- Each element is described as a deliverable and is distinguishable from all other deliverables.
- Each element can adequately budgeted, scheduled and assigned to an individual or group.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Create WBS with Bottom Up Approach
When creating a WBS, a bottom-up approach is a thorough and easy way to validate a WBS. This ensure that:
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)