- A WBS is a logical grouping of project deliverables arranged in a hierarchical structure.
- A WBS defines the total scope of work required to complete the project.
- The deliverables and their component sub-deliverables are represented on the WBS in levels of descending order.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in PMP
What is Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)?
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)